A former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and staunch critic of the APC led administration, Reno Omokri, has dropped a bombshell on social media.
In a video he shared via Twitter, Omokri revealed several criticism launched on ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by the current President Muhammadu Buhari.
The video documented some important questions and promises by Muhammadu Buhari, before he was elected as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2015.
With his own words, the then presidential candidate questioned the competency of Jonathan’s regime, accusing him of letting the value of naira drop and also letting Boko Haram take over some parts of the country.
He further promised to make the country a place it’s citizens will be proud of in years to come, if given a chance.
Watch the video below to see how Reno Omokri compared what happened during and after that speech by President Muhammadu Buhari.
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) August 12, 2020
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.09.27“I will never take this for granted,” Laycon makes humble promise to his fans (Video)
- Entertainment2020.09.27BBNaija: Neo might have messed up his chance with Vee judging by his statements
- Entertainment2020.09.27Nengi, Laycon, Vee and others make their last wishes to Big Brother
- Entertainment2020.09.27Throwback picture of Laycon surfaces online