Renowned Nigerian activist Reno Omokri has publicly criticized former All Progressive Party chairman Adams Oshiomhole, for not being sensitive to lockdown rules.
Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, shared a video on social media where Oshiomhole was seen in a public place eating roasted corn with an unwashed hands.
Despite mixing with people of various kinds, the ex-Governor did not consider it necessary to wear a face mask or even apply social distancing rules.
He might well be doing this with the right motives, probably as a man of the people, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Oshiomhole’s actions didn’t seem to be appealing to Omokri who called him an ignoramus in his recent post.
“In these days of #COVID19, Adams Oshiomhole went to buy corn without a face mask. He paid in cash without gloves. Then proceeded to use the unwashed hand that he used to pay to eat the corn. And this is the man you want to follow Edo state? This ignoramus!”
In these days of #COVID19, Adams Oshiomhole went to buy corn without a face mask. He paid in cash without gloves. Then proceeded to use the unwashed hand that he used to pay to eat the corn. And this is the man you want to follow Edo state? This ignoramus! #BuhariTormentor pic.twitter.com/39OKT74l0C
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) August 1, 2020
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.08.14Messi tops Ronaldo to become World’s richest footballer
- Politics2020.08.13Ruth Kadiri: “We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians”
- Football2020.08.13Son’s pulsating solo goal against Burnley wins EPL Goal of the Season [Video]
- Politics2020.08.13Twitter users drag Fani-Kayode for posting a shaggy image of his daughter