Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye, was spotted in a video with fellow colleague Chioma Akpotha while engaging in a commercial for Technocool Nigeria.
In the video which was posted via the Instagram page of Chioma, both TV stars could be seen walking along the streets of Ikorodu Lagos with some company.
The video was made to promote Technocool Electronics, which is situated at Alaba International Market Rd, Ojo, Lagos.
Watch their crazy moment below:
If you must know, Mike Ezuruonye, and Chioma Akpotha, have already been endorsement as brand ambassadors for Technocool Electronics.
The highly talented pair reportedly put pen to paper eight months ago and subsequently confirmed the deal via their social media pages.
Mike wrote a message of thanks to his fans for their support.
“Another endorsement in the bag…@mikeezu and @chiomakpotha are Technocool brand ambassadors. GOD wins alway. Thanks my good people cos it’s cos of you we keep winning #grateful,” he wrote on Instagram.
Chioma also did the same. She wrote: “Told you all December will be good to us!Another one in the bag….@mikeezu and yours truly have been welcomed into the TECHNOCOOL family!”
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians