Chioma Akpotha seems to be a very brave and courageous woman especially when she appears in the movies. She doesn’t look scared of anything at all except for one thing.
The Anambra born actress and movie producer who is regarded as one of the most decent among her peers doesn’t seem to be a fan of animals especially horses.
Related Article: Photo: Can you believe Chioma Akpotha now has a tattoo!
She confessed in one of her posts on Instagram that she can be very scared. It took a combined effort of some of her close friends to convince her to stand for a photo beside a horse during a picnic at Rivers State polo park.
“I can fear for Africa !!!’ she wrote.
“Just to stand and take a picture with one of the horses…
“At the last #PHPolo Tournament in Rivers State with my sisters @kalanne_fubara @clreducationconsulting @ulofine2001”
Meanwhile, Chioma Akpotha recently recently celebrated her 40th birthday, joining the likes of Funke Akindele, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalada and the rest of them in the 40+ gang.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.09Manuel Pellegrini appointed as Real Betis manager
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying