Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie has taken to social media to sample lovely photos and video of his family.
In her latest Instagram post, the proud mother of four, could be seen cradling her little baby whom she recently gave birth to in the states, while also singing her a lullaby in her native language.
Her husband Prince Odianosen Okojie could be seen in the background with the three other daughters.
You could see the joy in the face of the 35-year-old actress as she watches her little girl mutter something like ‘hi’.
“Did you hear it? Divine said Hi,” she wrote excitedly
“Omi ojie wor sene uromi ooooo….Who can interpret? Uromi to the world”
Watch the video below:
Recall that the talented star and her husband Prince welcomed their beautiful daughter, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie on Monday, May 4 2020.
It’s quite surprising that a four-month-old baby is already saying ‘hi’, or could it be a momma’s language?
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement