Am not sure Chacha Eke ever sat in a movie with Nollywood veteran Shan George, but the admiration she has for her is incomparable.
As the movie icon turned 50 today, Chacha, a mother of three lovely kids was among the first to send a lovely message to her.
In her Instagram message, she described Shan as one of the loveliest and real people she met in the industry.
“You are one the loveliest people I have met in our industry who say what they mean and mean what they say. Cheers to another year of realness. You’re loved by me! Happy Birthday @shangeorgefilms”
Shan George made her acting debut in 1997 with the movie “Winds of Destiny” at the age of 27. She rose to fame after featuring in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “Outcast” a movie that brought her to limelight and gave her an award for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie academy Awards.
She has been appointed by the governor of Cross River State to be the Chairman of the Callywood Board (the movie body in Calabar).
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Science2020.10.01Watch this amazing video of the second largest fish in the world
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos