Popular Nigerian Deejay Dj Cuppy has just arrived in London, UK from Monaco France where she has been vacating for the past few weeks.
The singer made the impromptu travel to beat the deadline set by the government of the United Kingdom after they removed France from the list of ‘safe countries’.
The UK reimposed a 14-day quarantine on all arrivals from France after the country recorded a sharp rise in Covid-19 cases.
From Saturday at 4 a.m. GMT, anyone arriving in the UK from France will have to self-isolate for two weeks or risk being fined up to $1,200.
The decision was made after the French Health Ministry reported 2,669 new coronavirus infections in just one day.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators
- Crime2020.10.25ENDTIME: See What This Girl Is Doing With Boy Who Is Not Up To 5 Years (Video)
- Tech2020.10.25Samsung Electronics Owner Lee Kun-hee Dies Aged 78