Mavis Record singer Divine Ikubor, professionally known as Rema has officially picked up his ‘Headies Next Rated’ car award.
The 20-year-old youngster was seen in his new car in a video released by Hip TV, via their official Instagram page.
Watch the video below:
The talented singer defeated the likes of Zlatan, Lyta, Victor AD and Joe boy to snap up the 13th edition of the headies next rated superstar award on October last year.
However, due to the ‘problems happening within the country’, coupled with his ‘busy schedule,’ Rema was unable to pick up the car which came along with the award, until today.
“Okay, due to the problems happening within the country, and my busy schedule, I’ve not been able to come pick up the car,” he told Hip TV.
“But, right now am really laid back, so I had the time to come pick it up. A big shout out to Hip TV for this one.
“Yeah, it’s time to drive home, you know what’s up.”
If you must know, Rema is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He signed a record deal with Jonzing World, a subsidiary of Mavin Records in 2019.
His prominence came after the release of the song “Iron Man”, which appeared on Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.09Manuel Pellegrini appointed as Real Betis manager
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying