Nigerian singer Dapo Oyebanjo also known as Dbanj has taken to the social media to provide a musical response about his innocence amidst the ongoing sexual abuse scandal surrounding him.
The 40-year-old music star shared a video of himself dancing energetically to his 2008 hit song, Olorun Maje via his Instagram page on Monday, June 2020.
Also on Newsblenda: Kizz Daniel joins a new record label
A stylishly dressed Dbanj could be seen flowing with the lyrics of his song which talks about ‘how enemies are trying to bring him down and how the God he serves will not allow it’.
He captioned the video:
“Innocent until proven guilty…Stop social media trial…Say no to rape and human right violation.”
Watch the video below:
If you must know, Dbanj was accused about a week ago, by a Nigerian model scout, Benjamin Ese, who alleged that he raped his friend on December 31, 2018, at Glee hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The lady name of the alleged victim is Miss Babatayo.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party