Popular Nigerian singer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known as Kizz Daniel has signed a deal with American music and record label ‘Empire Distribution‘.
The 26-year-old baby-faced star, took to his Instagram page to share the good news with his fans. He posted a photo with the Empire logo, along with the caption:
‘New Family @empire’.
EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc. is an American distribution company and record label founded in 2010 by Ghazi Shami.
The record label has endorsed several popular artists including Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Cardi B.
Earlier during the year, Nigerian rapper and YBNL head Olamide signed a venture deal with Empire Distribution.
Meanwhile, for Kizz Daniel, this will be the third time he would join a new label. In 2017, the ‘Woju’ singer dissociated himself from G-Worldwide entertainment, so as to establish his own FLY BOY Incorporated (FBI)record label.
Thereafter he revealed that he set up the new label to be able to do his music freely without any hindrance and also to feature on other artistes videos.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.19Video: Watch what Oshiomhole did before casting his vote
- Football2020.09.19Nigerian youngster breaks Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga record
- Entertainment2020.09.18Controversial lady diabolically call Ned Nwoko to make her his 8th wife (Watch Video)
- Lifestyle2020.09.18White woman reveals what Nigerian women will never do