On Friday June 12, 2020 Nicki Minaj and Tekashi 6ix9ine combined to drop their much anticipated collaboration song entitled Trollz.
Although the collabo wasn’t initially welcomed by fans, due to the controversial nature of 6ix9ine, the partnership between the duo is now turning out to be a moneymaker in the music industry.
In less than 24 hours, the colorful video of the song which the Queen rapper released on Instagram Live together with 6ix9ine has become the most viewed in hip hop history.
The 37-year-old star took to her Instagram page to celebrate the astonishing achievement with the caption:
“Thank you for watching y’all #TrollzVideo just broke the record for most views ever in 24 hours for a hip hop video. 46 million & counting”
Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj has previously collaborated with 6ix9ine on the song “FEFE” alongside Murda Beatz. That song was included on the tracklist for 6ix9ine’s debut DUMMY BOY as well as the tracklist for the digital edition of Nicki’s Queen.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.14Report: Tottenham could sign Victor Osimhen in the next few days
- Entertainment2020.07.13Will Smith takes his wife to the Bahamas despite her recent confession
- Entertainment2020.07.13Kanye West reveals who told him to contest for U.S. Presidency
- Entertainment2020.07.12Nollywood’s Ini Edo gets political re-appointment