Most Christendoms strongly believe that their prayers would be heard by God only when they leave their homes to pray at night.
Some Parents even allow their girl child to attend such night gatherings without even considering the dangers involved.
Nigerian broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, has taken to social media to issue some words of advice to such parents
He wrote via Instagram:
“Fear some pastors ooo. Protect your girl child from them. Don’t allow your daughter go for night vigil. Let her pray from home or join them via zoom. E geti why.”
This should be a wake-up call to parents. It’s quite disappointing that most of the prevalent rape cases in Nigeria emanates from Churches.
Majority of these night gatherings are attended by youths who could easily indulge in immoral activities at the barest available opportunity.
A word is enough for the wise. Parents should not forget, it’s their responsibility to raise their kids in the way of the Lord and not that of the so called ‘Pastors’.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.09Manuel Pellegrini appointed as Real Betis manager
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying