Renowned Nigerian activist Reno Omokri has taken to social media to jibe the kingpins of All Progressive Party of Nigeria.
Omokri, who was a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, on Friday reacted to the leadership crisis in APC with a video he released via his official Twitter page.
He suggested with his tweet and subsequent video that the National Leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu, suspended APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and others were reaping from the lies they sowed against ex-President Jonathan.
“Those Who Lied Against and Undermined Jonathan Are Reaping What They Sowed,” he wrote on Twitter
“Bola @Asiwaju Tinubu, Sanusi Lamido, Wole Soyinka, Sowore, Adams Oshiomhole, Rabiu Kwankwaso, @ObyEzeks.
“One by one, they are all getting their comeuppance!”
He added the video below:
Meanwhile, earlier today we reported that the APC National Executive Council, NEC, had dissolved the party’s National Working Committee due to the current leadership crisis.
The party took the decision based on the recommendations of President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze