The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has commence registraion for a new batch of N-Power beneficiaries today 26 of June,2020.
The recruitment is for unempolyed Nigerian youth between the ages of 18-35 who want to contribute in making Nigeria a better place.
See requirements, academic qualifications, Npower recruitment application form procedures via NPower.
Categories of people who are eligible to register for Npower recruitment.
1. People with Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
2. People with National certificate of examination (NCE).
3. Higher National Diploma (HND)
4. Bachelor degree
5. You must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
6. Bank verification number (BVN)
If you have any of the above-mentioned certificates and your age is between 18 – 35 then the job is for you.
Details of information needed to apply for npower.
1, name (Surname first)
4, Educational Background
5, National Youth Service Certificate
6, Birth Certificate
7, Local Government Identification letter
8, Bank Verification Number
9, Phone Number
10, Bank Account Number
11, Bank name
12, State origin, LGA, Community
13, Residential Address
14, State of Resident
15, Local Government of Resident
16, The program you prefer
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.19Video: Watch what Oshiomhole did before casting his vote
- Football2020.09.19Nigerian youngster breaks Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga record
- Entertainment2020.09.18Controversial lady diabolically call Ned Nwoko to make her his 8th wife (Watch Video)
- Lifestyle2020.09.18White woman reveals what Nigerian women will never do