American rapper Kanye West has taken to social media to apologised to his wife Kim Kardashian for publicly revealing a private family matter.
Newsblenda reported how the billionaire rapper held a surprise event in South Carolina to officially launch his bid for the White House last week Sunday.
During his speech, Kanye 43, alleged that he and his then-girlfriend Kim Kardashian considered getting their first baby [North] aborted, before she was born.
But claimed a message from God convinced him to keep the baby.
He also said a lot of things against his wife and mother-in-law on social media recently.
Those comments might have definitely hurt Kim and Kanye has realised that. That’s why he took to Twitter to tender a heartfelt apology to his wife.
“I would like to apologise to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me.
“To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.”
I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter.
I did not cover her like she has covered https://t.co/A2FwdMu0YU Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.
— ye (@kanyewest) July 25, 2020
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.08.13Ruth Kadiri: “We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians”
- Football2020.08.13Son’s pulsating solo goal against Burnley wins EPL Goal of the Season [Video]
- Politics2020.08.13Twitter users drag Fani-Kayode for posting a shaggy image of his daughter
- Politics2020.08.13Omokri unearths a video of President Buhari accusing Goodluck Jonathan of incompetency