Keeping Up With The Kardashian star, Kim Kardashian seem to have accepted the husband’s public apology to her.
As reported by Newsblenda, billionaire rapper Kanye West took to social media yesterday to apologize his wife Kim, for publicly revealing their private family matter and some series of rants aimed at the Kardashians.
“I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me. To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me,” the 43-year-old rapper told his 30 million followers.
Immediately after Kanye’s tweet, a fan named Flávia replied: “I love you both so much.”
Kim Kardashian, however did not reply from her own twitter account, but she did acknowledge her husband’s heartfelt apology by liking the tweet.
Meanwhile, Kanye West was spotted arriving at a hospital near the Wyoming ranch where he has been hiding for the past week, according to TMZ.
He reportedly stayed for ten minutes before leaving, then returned to his ranch and an ambulance was pictured arriving on his land a short time later.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.08.13Ruth Kadiri: “We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians”
- Football2020.08.13Son’s pulsating solo goal against Burnley wins EPL Goal of the Season [Video]
- Politics2020.08.13Twitter users drag Fani-Kayode for posting a shaggy image of his daughter
- Politics2020.08.13Omokri unearths a video of President Buhari accusing Goodluck Jonathan of incompetency