In the video, men that looks like NCDC staffs was seen arresting the suspected patient without any PPE kit. The team was even suggesting to get a rope to tie the patient when he kept resisting.
Watch the video below:
Someone sent this with a caption “Coronavirus patient arrested in Abakaliki” @NCDCgov please if this is how people are treated under the suspicion of being a case then every unit like this must be quarantined as possible cases as well. This is just too distasteful. #EndImpunity pic.twitter.com/MzgIHxy3iI
— SEGA L'éveilleur®🚨 (@segalink) June 18, 2020
It’s quite disheartening that even health workers in Nigeria cannot judiciously carry out their duties. Actions like this makes the laymen doubt the existence of this virus.
If this guy really has the virus, abducting him in this manner is definitely not the best way to help him get the needed treatment.
They are in fact helping the rapid spread of this deadly virus in Nigeria.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze