Nollywood star Yul Edochie has taken to social media to release one of his craziest moments on screen.
The 38-year-old actor pulled out some crazy ‘stunts’ behind the scene with actress Lizzy Gold in a movie (entitled Princess Olivia) directed by Yul himself.
The father of four was spotted on set wearing Lizzy Gold’s jacket and her 22-32 inches wig.
He wrote as caption:
“So I had to do a stunts double for @lizzygoldofficial while directing ‘PRINCESS OLIVIA’.
“It wasn’t funny oo. Heat wan kill me for 22 inches wig, abi na 32. Women dey try abeg”.
Watch the video below:
Lizzy Gold Onuwaje, a native of Itsekiri Delta State, is one of those ladies who cannot afford to live under the same roof with a man.
In one of her social media posts few months ago, the former Miss Delta State, reeled out terms under which she could stay married to a man.
“You must work at two weeks distance from me. I love my space, can’t deal seeing my husband daily,” the mother of one wrote.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze