Chioma Akpotha is definitely one of the best actresses in Nollywood. She’s also a very good singer as we have witnessed in some of her ‘Igbo’ songs. But can she be a Pro at dancing? I’ll let you judge that.
The 40-year-old actress recently took to social media to release a video of herself dancing to ‘Pretty Girl’ – a song by Adekunle Gold and Patoranking.
She began her dance slowly, but when she applied more energy to her movement, she began to feel the pressure on her waist. And from the look of things, it has been a long time the actress did something close to that.
Watch the video below:
Meanwhile, according to reports by Newsblenda, the beautiful actress was recently spotted dancing after an annual August meeting with her colleagues Ufuoma Mcdermott and Ngozi Nwosu.
The three actresses were reportedly featured as guest speakers in the insightful meeting organised by Mamador.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party