Rumour suggested that there could be a rift between two massively talented Nollywood actors Yul Edochie and Zubby Michael after the later accused him of hypocrisy.
Few months ago Zubby called out his colleague actor Yul Edochie, after he suggested that President Buhari should give each poor Nigerian citizen N50K to help them afford their basic necessities.
He wrote via Instagram,
“People should practice what they preach because charity begins at home, This one that can not give anyone a lift even when he is driving your way, #verywickedandstingy”
That led people to assume that the two celebrities could be having a fight. However, such sly rumour was debunked after Yul Edochie took to his Instagram to post a video of his lovely moment with Zubby.
The duo were spotted hugging each other while reminiscing their roles in a particular movie where Yul killed his younger brother Zubby.
Watch the video below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze