Tiwa Savage was super excited when she received expensive articles from former Big Brother Naija housemate Natacha Akide, popularly called ‘Tacha’.
The Nigerian singer was supprised to have received such gift from a girl she has never met before, according to her statement on social media.
“@symply_tacha…thank you so much. God bless your beautiful soul…still can’t believe we’ve never met but you’ve been in my corner. Thank you thank you thank you,” she wrote on Instagram.
The things she received includes a wrist watch,electronic devices, dresses and several other materials.
Check out the expression on her face in the video below:
No doubt, Tacha’s disqualification from the the Big Brother’s house didn’t stop her from reaching her potentials.
Ever since she left the house in 2019, she has become one of Nigeria’s most notable influencers.
She’s currently a brand ambassador of Chinese smartphone maker, Oppo. She is also a Ciroc Ambassador, and several others.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians