According to a report by Culture PSG, France International Kylian Mbappé and Basketball legend LeBron James are collaborating with sporting giants Nike to begin the production of a range of sports clothing.
The partnership between duo is named “KYLIAN MBAPPE X LEBRON JAMES” and it will feature several collections of pants, sweat jackets, a t-shirts, and a hooded sweater.
Also on Newsblenda:
The release date yet of the collaboration has not yet been announced, but reports has it that it will be launched next year.
Meanwhile, the Paris Saint-Germain whizkid has been a huge admirer of the NBA icon. He has rarely shied away from declaring that he is a huge fan of LeBron James.
Recently, the 21-year-old star took to his Instagram page to wish the 35-year-old Los Angeles Lakers star a happy birthday.
If this new collaboration should materialize, it will afford Kylian Mbappé the opportunity to work closely with his sporting idol.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze