Rumours have been circulated on the internet that Italian giants Juventus, had an €80m agreement with Barcelona to get the signature of Arthur Melo.
But the Catalan giants have come out to deny having any such agreement with the Italian champions.
A report from Mundo Deportivo clearly states that the LaLiga champions did not have an €80m agreement to sell the Brazilian midfielder.
Arthur remains an important player for Barcelona, despite the fact that he’s not an automatic starter in the team.
However, considering the fact that there are a lot of good midfielders in Barcelona’s squad, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to let the 23-year-old leave for that price.
Reports also claim that deal could still happen, and both sides will want it to be before the closing of the financial year at the end of June.
But Juventus will have to first convince Arthur Melo to put his signature on paper for the deal to be
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze