Abia Mail, the name given to the Shoprite outlet in Umuahia, Abia State capital, has officially been sealed off by the economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) early Tuesday morning.
The anti-graft agency, EFCC arrested the senator and former governor of abia state Theodore Orji, over an allegation that he diverted five hundred and twenty one billion naira from the state to his personal use.
Mr Orji’s son, Chinedum, who is the Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly, was also quizzed alongside his father.
This is a developing story…..
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Stories2020.07.08A Two-Year-Old Girl Was Raped While In Coronavirus Isolation Center
- Politics2020.07.07BREAKING: Kwara Chief Of Staff Has Passed Away After Contracting Coronavirus
- Stories2020.07.07Vietnam Miracle Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb (Photos)
- Health2020.07.07No Face Mask, No Boarding Of Flights – FG Warns