According to a report by FCInterNews, Serie A giants Inter Milan have reached an agreement with Chelsea for a two-month extension of Victor Moses loan deal.
Moses 29, was one of Antonio Conte’s favourite sons during his managerial times at Chelsea, little wonder why he was signed by Inter on a six-month loan deal in January.
His contract duration however elapsed when the Serie A season was halted due to the outbreak of Coronavirus.
The winger cum wingback was set to return to Chelsea at the end of this month.
But the Nerazzurri had successful talks with Chelsea to allow him stay until the end of the resumed season (which would be around mid-August).
Meanwhile, rumours has it that Inter are not planning to keep Moses beyond this season, with the club aiming to sign Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid.
Moses has been superb for Antonio Conte’s men, since the season resumed.
He came on as an impact substitute to provide the assist that led to a hard-fought 2-1 victory against Parma yesterday.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze