Nollywood teenage actress Regina Daniels has reportedly given birth to a bouncing baby boy.
The news of her successful delivery came through her brother, who took his Instagram page to congratulate his sister and her husband for the newborn.
“OFFICIALLY AN UNCLE YOU KNOW? Congratulations my diamond. It’s a bouncing baby boy. Iyanu ti sale. @regina.daniels @regina.daniels. Gods the greatest,” Regina Daniels brother wrote.
Meanwhile, a few weeks ago, her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko said that he would make out time to be with his wife in the labour room during the delivery of their baby.
He made this known on Instagram Live chat with Dele Momodu.
“When my kids were born in the UK, I was there most of the time. If I am around, why not?
“If the baby will be born in Nigeria or elsewhere, I’ll make out time to be there”, he said.
Congratulations to one of the youngest mothers in Nollywood!
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.07.07Daddy Freeze claims Davido called him a ‘great prophet’
- World2020.07.07Another pandemic looms, as age-long bubonic plague resurfaces in China
- Football2020.07.07Victor Osimhen emerges as transfer target for Barcelona
- Football2020.07.06Barcelona President faces sanction for saying that VAR favors Real Madrid