According to reports by Calciomercato Inter Milan are currently weighing the options of retaining the services of Nigerian winger Victor Moses at the Nerazzurri.
The 29-year-old star has been a faithful servant of Antonio Conte since his managerial times with Chelsea. Little wonder why he called for the versatile forward after he took up Inter Milan job.
However the Nerazzurri are still skeptical about the deal as they are not yet prepared to spend the full amount (€12m) requested by Roman Abramovich for the redemption of Moses. The player has also struggled to make the much needed impact since he was signed on loan from Chelsea in January.
Meanwhile, things could change if Serie A should resume and Moses impresses across the rest of the campaign, but otherwise they will only agree to sign him at a discounted price.
Moses was an integral member of Antonio Conte’s title winning Chelsea side during the 2016-17 premier league season. He played 40 games in all competitions for Chelsea in the 2016–17 season, scoring four goals.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying
- World2020.07.08China gives U.S. condition to involve in trilateral arm control