Governor of Kastina State, Aminu Masari, on Saturday accused the Service Chiefs for the recent banditry attacks in his state.
While delivering a speech in an empowerment program at Rimi Local Government Area of Kastina, the Governor absolved the President from blame.
According to a report by Channels Tv, Masari said President Buhari has done all it takes to ensure security in the region. But his Service Chiefs haven’t done enough to supplement the efforts of the President.
As a result of this, Katsina as well as other North-West states has become a breeding ground for bandits.
But the big question is – Could we rightly say that the President is totally free from issues of insecurity in the country?
Without sentiments, the answer is ‘NO’!
As a Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces in Nigeria, our President has both legal and authoritative rights to remove any underperforming official.
If these men are allowed to continue their duties as service chiefs despite the deteriorating security situation in the country, then the President certainly needs to do more.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement