Popular Hollywood star Willard Smith have denied that he ever gave his wife Jada Pinkett Smith the permission to have an extramarital affair with August Alsina.
A spokesperson for Mr. Willard told The Sun, that the 51-year-old star never consented for that relationship.
Jada Smith’s representatives have also insisted via Page Six that those claims are “absolutely not true”.
The couple’s denial comes shortly after singer August Alsina, 27, claimed that he was seeing Jada 48, for some years.
In an interview with radio host Angela Yee, August alleged that he sat down in a conversation with Will and he gave his blessing.
“I actually sat down with Will [Smith] and had a conversation due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership … he gave me his blessing.”
Speaking about his alleged affair with Jada, he said: “I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really deeply love and have a ton of love for her.
“I devoted myself to it, I gave my full self to it — so much so to the point that I can die right now and be okay with knowing that I truly gave myself to somebody.”
Jada and Will Smith have been married since 1997 and they share a 19-year-old daughter (Willow Smith), together.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?