Like they say, an image is worth more than a thousand words.
From the pictures shared on social media on Monday September 21, we can see the moment a man knelt down to propose to her woman who is identified as Adaeze Gift Okolie popularly known on Facebook as the ambassador of water Ogbanje.
But instead of being all excited and rushing to accept his marriage proposal, the woman did something that most women would find difficult to do, she defied the societal norm of the man kneeling down to propose to his woman.
As the man reaches for her fingers with his knees on the ground, the woman immediately stopped him from any further actions, took him up and with love she demonstrates how it should done.
See Pictures Below:
She showered praises on her new fiance for standing by her despite all the ”gossips and discouragement.”
Explaining her reasons why she knelt down to accept his ring, Adaeze says she feels honoured that he chose her, adding that he deserves the gesture and more as
“it’s not easy after seeing plenty vagina” he decided to follow hers.
In her post, she revealed that they met on Facebook in 2018 and she expressed her joy and gratitude for the Facebook platform.
Read Her Post Below:
I have finally made it to ‘SEMI FINALS ‘
Hmm am still in shocked because I never believed it.
Chai am getting married to my best friend..
don’t see me as a stupid person because I knelt down to accept his ring..he deserves it..
After all the ups and down.
After all the gossips and discourages..he still stands by his words..chai you’re indeed a MAN
your type are rare.
You’re my KING..that’s why I knelt for you to crown me your queen (So deep spiritually, I pray others will learn)
You overlooked all my imperfections..and still choose to be with me..
IF I NO ACCEPT YOUR RING WETIN I GAIN.
I bless JUNE 24th 2018..the day I accepted your friend request here on Facebook..
Facebook I thank you. .and I won’t stop being grateful
Infact let me end the story here for the next party.
It’s not easy..after seeing plenty VAGINA you decides to follow mine..
I won’t let you down..my loyalty goes to you and I will worship you as my LORD.
Congrats to me 🎊💃💃💃💃❤💦
May all the singulars become plural before ending of this year isee.
(May you see ur own happiness )
My dear you that is reading this and smiling..YOU ARE NEXT.
IT MUST END IN PRAISE. 💪💪❤💃🥰❤💦
I thank my Chi and those who helped him to give me this memorable suprise..May God shock una with goodnews..I swear I didn’t expect it.
May happiness never depart from us ISEE.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators