Nollywood actor Alex Ekubo received a suprise visit from his colleague Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, professionally known as IK Ogbonna at his lodging place in Owerri today.
The 36-year-old actor and model came all the way to congratulate Alex on his newly conferred chieftaincy title.
In case you don’t know, Alex Ekubo got a chieftaincy title on Sunday, September 20 at Mbaise, Imo State. He took to social media to introduce himself to his fans.
“Allow me to Re-introduce myself, I Alexx Ekubo of Arochukwu, Abia State – has just been coronated IKUKU Of Amumara Town, Mbaise. IMO State. At the just-concluded Iri-Ji (New Yam Festival).
“Coronation by – Eze Umara 3 of Amumara Town, Mbaise kingdom. Imo State…
“Pls moving forward when you see me Address me as a CHIEF, it’s official IKUKU is not a ‘nickname’.”
IK Ogbonna decided to shock his South Eastern brother by flying down to Owerri without letting him know.
Watch Alex’s crazy reaction when he saw IK Ogbonna in his hotel:
View this post on Instagram
@ikogbonna just flew into Owerri this morning to come & congratulate me on my Chieftaincy, this stupid goat just knows how to melt my heart sometimes…. I honestly thought it was room service. I Love my brothers Aswear @choplifegang forever & ever. This video of me dancing like a kid in a candy store is probably the happiest video you will see online today.. #ChiefIkuku 😩🙈
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze