Relationships thrive when there’s a high level of communication between couples be it while dating or when married.
As essential as communication is, not everything is said via word of mouth.
There are many things ladies wish their guys would do for them without having to say it. Here are five out of the so many.
1. Checking up or texting: it hurts ladies to stay a whole day or two without hearing the sweet voice of the guy they love no matter how busy he is.
Ladies love to be the centre of attention, waking up to romantic texts or even a midnight call is a green flag to saying yes to your proposal.
2. Compliments: something as simple as ‘you are beautiful ‘ or ‘I like your smile’ or even ‘you made a new hair’ can turn a lady on.
Oh, and ladies hate it when their new hair is not noticed.
3. Be kind, not necessarily because you love her: the way you treat others in front of your lady matters a lot.
If you are the type of man that looks down on others based on class and all, then you definitely are a no-no to good-hearted ladies. Unless you are dating a slay queen. But even slay queens love good guys.
4. Be protective: are you the kind of guy that would stand by the woman you love at all times? Then you’re officially a spec.
Ladies are fragile, you know. Treat her like a princess, protect her from those street guys and you are well on your way to getting a yes. Wonder why some ladies like dating cult boys? Yeah, this is why.
5. Surprise her: ladies like surprises like mad. Buy her gifts in her favourite colour, surprise her account with a credit alert and cook her favourite food for her.
Most ladies’ love language is money. Not the one she asked for. A little surprise now and then will get her blushing each time she remembers you.
Extra tip: find a balance. Don’t overdo it, don’t underdo it. Seek a balance at all times.