Getting a six-packs abs is a common trend among men especially the young ones. The way it has been over hyped has made some people to spend extra hours in the gym so as to have them.
But Nigerian Afrobeat star David Adeleke a.k.a. Davido does not belong in the category of men who are so obsessed with such unnecessary trend.
He said he’ll rather prefer to work towards filling his bag with money rather than waste his time chasing after an ‘overrated 6 packs’ abs.
The ‘Assurance’ singer boldly made his statement on Instagram, with a picture of himself exposing his curved tummy for everyone to see.
“6 packs overrated I’d rather have the bag,💰” he wrote as caption of the image.
I believe Davido is not far from the truth. Though it is healthy for everyone to be physically fit, but the six-packs obsession won’t add any real world benefits to people, neither would it improve their body image that much either.
Unless maybe you’re a model or celebrity who can earn a living by advertising your physical figure.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?