A video of a naughty groom caught on camera while publicly frottaging his bride during a prayer session, has gone viral on the social media.
The clip was recently shared on Twitter by a user named Idris. In the video you could see an impatient groom doing all he can to distract his bride from an important session.
Despite the fact that she didn’t consent to what he was doing, still the crazy guy couldn’t stop.
My friend got married today 🥳🥳🥳… see what this mad man was doing during prayer session 😄 pic.twitter.com/gBepqgcwXO
— Idris (@idralbaba) June 24, 2020
I wouldn’t deny the fact that a husband is legally licensed to be affectionate towards his wife, but doing it in such a manner is somewhat despicable.
Everything under the sun has an appointed time, hence a time to honour God should be respected.
Meanwhile, the video has received a mixed reaction. While some refer to is as a ‘mischievous play’, others say it is ‘an act of love’.
You though, how do you describe what this would be husband was doing to his bride during a prayer session of their wedding?
Share your comment below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.14Report: Tottenham could sign Victor Osimhen in the next few days
- Entertainment2020.07.13Will Smith takes his wife to the Bahamas despite her recent confession
- Entertainment2020.07.13Kanye West reveals who told him to contest for U.S. Presidency
- Entertainment2020.07.12Nollywood’s Ini Edo gets political re-appointment