Tennis champion Serena Williams has taken to social media to share an adorable video of her teaching her little daughter Olympia how to dance ballet.
The 38-year-old star has been self-quarantining in Florida with her husband Alexis Ohanian and their two-year-old daughter.
In the video shared on Instagram, Serena and Olympia could be seen in their golden gowns, dancing and twirling around to one of the opening songs from the Disney classic, Beauty And The Beast.
The mom sang and danced to the track as her little child watched and copied her moves. She soon decided to try out those moves, but look what happened.
Meanwhile, Serena Williams got married to Alexis Ohanian who’s the co-founder of Reddit, back in November 2017.
Earlier during the week, Alexis took to the social media to announce his resignation from the board of Reddit.
He also urged the company to replace him with a black candidate in honour of the #BlackLivesMatter movement.
The entrepreneur said he made the decision for the sake of his daughter.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.19Video: Watch what Oshiomhole did before casting his vote
- Football2020.09.19Nigerian youngster breaks Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga record
- Entertainment2020.09.18Controversial lady diabolically call Ned Nwoko to make her his 8th wife (Watch Video)
- Lifestyle2020.09.18White woman reveals what Nigerian women will never do