Beyoncé’s mother Tina Knowles have taken to social media to reveal what the popular singer and her sister did when they were very young.
While discussing some of the incredible things done by her pastor Rudy Rasmus and his wife Juanita in an Instagram video message, the 54-year-old businesswoman also disclosed that little Bey and her sister Solange would usually feed the homeless turkeys and can goods after church each week.
She wrote on Instagram:
“Pastors Rudy and Juanita Rasmus have been Guardian Angels to our communities and the homeless, In our hometown Houston Texas for 29 years. Beyoncé and Solange were 9 and 4 years old and were feeding the homeless after church with turkeys and can goods cooked by the ladies in the church!”
Tina also went further to say that her kids learned such acts of kindness from their place of worship. Adding a little bit of advertisement for the church.
“They were purchased by the few Members of the church every Sunday. Boy has St. Johns come a long way! My kids learned about serving others as kids partly because of St Johns. It is still a wonderful place of worship. Services are online and YouTube on TV every Sunday,” she concluded.
Meanwhile, Célestine Ann Beyoncé is the real name of Tina Knowles. She is an American businesswoman and fashion designer. She was previously married to Beyoncé’s dad Mathew Knowles until 2011, before she switched allegiance to Richard Lawson.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.09Manuel Pellegrini appointed as Real Betis manager
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying