Nigerian stand-up comedian, vocalist and actor Jephthah Bowoto, popularly known as Akpororo, has taken to social media to voice out his concerns over the misappropriation of funds in Nigeria.
The latest of which involves acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Prof Daniel Pondei who allegedly fainted at the venue of the investigative hearing on illegal spending and mismanagement of funds.
The Warri born star who spoke with a pidgin dialect also brought to mind the highly controversial case of Philomina Chishe and five other officials of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, who made away with N36million, claiming it was swallowed by a snake.
He concluded his message saying: “God no go shame us”.
Watch the video below:
Yes, we really do need answers, a country filled with highly educated people need to be shown some respect.
Meanwhile, what you think about issue? Please share your comment below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?