Nollywood actor Chigozie Atuanya has issued a very funny threat to fellow movie stars including Yul Edochie, Mike Ezuruonye and Nonso Diobi.
Chigozie, who is endowed with striking good looks and creative ingenuity was seen in a promotional video shared on Instagram by Yul, threatening his pals to subscribe to a TV show.
With a mean countenance he said:
“This is Chigozie. I want you to call Yul Edochie, Mike Ezuruonye, Nonso Diobi.
“Tell them to subscribe to Unclelalala TV and let them do it on behalf of Unclelalala.
“Failure to do so, I will deal with them! Tell them I said so.”
Meanwhile, Chigozie (39), was born in Aba, Abia State but hails from Agu-Ukwu Nri in Anambra State.
He began his acting career in a 1998 Nollywood film entitled King Jaja of Opobo and has since went on to produce and star in several films. He was once a model for Delta Soap, appearing in one of their television commercials.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze