American singer Beyoncé Knowles-Carter has released a new song entitled ‘Black Parade’.
The Pop singer released the new solo track in commemoration of Juneteenth – a holiday celebrated in the US to mark the official end of slavery.
This comes shortly after the Houston born singer took to Instagram to announce the launching of her ‘Black Parade project’, one that is aimed at providing support to black-owned businesses.
“Happy Juneteenth Weekend! I hope we continue to share joy and celebrate each other, even in the midst of struggle.
“Please continue to remember our beauty, strength and power.
“BLACK PARADE celebrates you, your voice and your joy and will benefit Black-owned small businesses.”
Bey has truly been a pillar of strength for black activists since the beginning of the anti-racism protests sparked in May by the death of George Floyd.
Meanwhile this will be her first track since her contribution to The Lion King companion album last year.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Religion2020.10.31Christmas, Easter and Halloween are all the same, says Daddy Freeze
- Entertainment2020.10.312Face gives the only condition for change to happen in Nigeria
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation