Indian entertainment industry received a devastating news today about the death of popular actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
According to the Press Trust of Indian news agency, Rajput (34) was found dead at his residence in Mumbai India.
The Bollywood star was presumed to have committed suicide after initial reports from the police shows he was found hanging in his apartment in suburban Bandra on Sunday morning.
READ ALSO: African reggae king Majek Fashek is dead
Rajput, began his acting career on TV, before making his Bollywood debut in 2013 with director Abhishek Kapoor in Kai Po Che.
One of the most notable TV series he was featured is Pavitra Rishta (International title: Sacred Ties). A 2009 Indian soap opera produced by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms, that aired on Zee TV.
Meanwhile, most Bollywood stars including Akshay Kumar has taken to social media to express grief over the tragic loss of the talented actor.
See a few tweets:
“Honestly this news has left me shocked and speechless…I remember watching #SushantSinghRajput in Chhichhore and telling my friend Sajid, its producer how much I’d enjoyed the film and wish I’d been a part of it. Such a talented actor…may God give strength to his family”
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) June 14, 2020
“Sushant Singh Rajput…a bright young actor gone too soon. He excelled on TV and in films. His rise in the world of entertainment inspired many and he leaves behind several memorable performances. Shocked by his passing away. My thoughts are with his family and fans. Om Shanti.”
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 14, 2020
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Religion2020.10.31Christmas, Easter and Halloween are all the same, says Daddy Freeze
- Entertainment2020.10.312Face gives the only condition for change to happen in Nigeria
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation