Popular Nigerian media personality and comedian Chinedu Ani Emmanuel a.k.a. Nedu Wazobia, took his chance today to create a lively moment with former Big Brother Naija housemate Ozoemena Chukwu a.k.a. Ozo.
The #EndSARS campaign has really brought many celebrities closer to their fans, but not just their fans alone, but also their fellow colleagues.
Numerous celebrities have been spotted matching along with friends and colleagues on several occasions. Today Nedu Wazobia stumbled upon Ozo to ask him what he was doing on the street.
But he noticed that Ozo was shying away from speaking his native Igbo language. So, he had to force him to do just that. But how good was his Igbo?
Watch the video below:
Nedu Wazobia attained his popularity with Lagos based radio station Wazobia FM 94.1. He is famous for adding a unique spin to his pidgin rendition of the daily news.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze