The nationwide campaign for the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of Nigeria is getting the attention it deserves thanks to the collective efforts of celebrities both home and abroad.
Almost all the celebrities in Nigeria have in one way or another contributed their voices for this struggle. Some of which includes the Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates.
I have seen someone like Laycon matching along the streets of Lagos with a placard boldly written #EndSARS.
Erica Nlewedim was showered with praises after she was spotted sharing food to people during the #EndSARS protest.
Others including Dorathy Bachor have also taken to the street to campaign. But I got confused as to what Dorathy was campaigning for, considering the pictures she recently posted on Instagram.
See images below:
What do you think BBNaija Dorathy is campaigning for, #EndSARS or Full Chest? Drop your comments below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement