Nigerian Afrobeat music superstar, Wizkid made history yesterday as he became the only Nigerian cum African artiste with the most awards at BET Awards.
Wizkid emerged winner in BET 2020 ‘Her Award’ category for his contribution in Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
The beat songs like Alicia Keys’ Underdog, Lizzo featuring Missy Elliot’s Tempo among others.
The 29-year-old artists now has three awards in his belts after winning the 2012 and 2017 BET Best International Act (the most for a Nigerian).
He also became the first Nigerian artist to win in a domestic category at the BET Awards.
Burna Boy, made it big at the 2020 edition of the BET Awards as he emerged winner in the Best International Act category for the second time in his career.
He was awarded winner in the same category in last year.
Other winners includes:
Best Female Hip Hop Artist – Megan Thee Stallion
Video of the Year – DJ Khaled featuring Nipsey Hussle & John Legend
Best Female R&B/Pop Artist – Lizzo
Viewers Choice Award – Megan Thee Stallion featuring Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
Best New Artist – Roddy Ricch
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze