U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers have intercepted methamphetamine, cocaine and morphine from a 36-years-old U.S. woman who attempted to smuggle the drugs across the border.
In other to outsmart the border protection officers, this woman has to come up with a plan to conceal the hard drugs in her hair bun.
Unfortunately for her, she was caught by officers at the port.
U.S. Custom tweeted a photo showing the border protection officer with a hand glove prying apart the woman’s hair bun to reveal the methamphetamine, cocaine and morphine hidden inside.
UNUSUAL CONCEALMENT: Great work by our @CBP officers at the Port of #Nogales who intercepted this 36 y/o U.S. citizen female body carrier who attempted to cross methamphetamine, cocaine and morphine in her hair bun, chest area and thigh area. pic.twitter.com/dzWESpGikX
— Port Director Michael W. Humphries (@CBPPortDirNOG) May 27, 2020
Officers also revealed that she attempted to conceal drugs in her chest and thigh areas.
The officers at the port has been on high alert especially after knowing how clever this Drug dealers have proven to be.
The suspect was not the only woman caught trying to smuggle drugs accross the border this week.
At Port of Douglas Arizona, officers seized nearly 6 pounds of fentanyl pills from a 27-year-old woman, who is also a U.S. citizen.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators