Nigerian rapper and hip-hop recording artist Illbliss has musically expressed his disappointment with the leadership system of the country.
The 40-year-old entrepreneur took to Instagram to release a music video that is similar to one of his popular songs “Country” – a hugely emotional song that vivid describes the trial and tribulations of Nigerians.
In this trending video, the rapper lyrically lamented that the government are running the country like a company.
“This is not a country,” he said.
“They run it like a company, they run it like a cooperation, 36 branches. Move money, tranches, buy ranches offshore. Politicians secure seats in high village schools…Nothing still works.”
He elevated the ranting when he hilariously dragged ex-Governor Rochas Okorocha to the picture.
“When a man is broke and hungry, the crime rate shoot up, dollar rates shoot up, inflation shoot up.
“Some looting and run-up in the senate shoot up. Rochas still commissioning statues. Kids growing up with G-Boys for role models…”
Watch the video below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.08.13Ruth Kadiri: “We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians”
- Football2020.08.13Son’s pulsating solo goal against Burnley wins EPL Goal of the Season [Video]
- Politics2020.08.13Twitter users drag Fani-Kayode for posting a shaggy image of his daughter
- Politics2020.08.13Omokri unearths a video of President Buhari accusing Goodluck Jonathan of incompetency