American singer Beyoncé has released a trailer for her new visual album entitled ‘Black is King’ – a movie which is aimed at promoting ‘the beauty of tradition and black excellence’.
The 38-year-old celebrity shared the movie trailer yesterday, having already announced her new visual album last month.
If you must know, ‘Black Is King’ is an upcoming film and visual album directed, written and executive produced by Beyoncé.
It serves as a visual companion to the 2019 album The Lion King: The Gift, a tie-in album curated by Beyoncé for the 2019 remake of The Lion King.
According to Pitchfork, the film features appearances by Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kelly Rowland, Naomi Campbell, Tina Knowles-Lawson, Pharrell Williams and more.
Watch the trailer below:
Black Is King was shot in various locations including New York, LA, South Africa, West Africa, London and Belgium.
It will premiere globally on Disney+, as well as on M-Net and Canal+ Afrique, on July 31, 2020.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.08.13Ruth Kadiri: “We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians”
- Football2020.08.13Son’s pulsating solo goal against Burnley wins EPL Goal of the Season [Video]
- Politics2020.08.13Twitter users drag Fani-Kayode for posting a shaggy image of his daughter
- Politics2020.08.13Omokri unearths a video of President Buhari accusing Goodluck Jonathan of incompetency