Popular Celebrity chef who is also Davido’s fiance Chioma Rowland has thrown a shade at Burna Boy following the ongoing beef between the ‘Anybody’ hitmaker and Davido.
The beef between the ‘African Giant’ singer Burna Boy and Davido started yesterday after Davido tweeted to declare himself and Wizkid as Nigeria greatest artists of all time.
While Davido’s statement was graced by both fans, Burna Boy on the other hand was not happy with OBO statement, which he deemed as an insult to his personality.
Hours after Davido’s tweets, Burna Boy in a now deleted post on Snapchat talked about someone who is an embarrassment to a football as they cannot play, yet, their father bought the team.
“You cannot play football, everybody knows you cannot play football and you are an embarrassment to the team but your daddy bought the football team.”, Burna Boy wrote.
Burna Boy’s unwarranted behavior has angered Nigerians who insinuated that he was throwing shades at Davido and have blasted him for taking his uncouth behavior everywhere his ego directs him. Ultimately, it was unanimously concluded that he’s merely jealous of Davido’s success.
Chioma took to her instastory to react to the ongoing beef, she wrote;
“Life is a risk. You risk it to make it or you sit down there hating and loose it,”
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Football2020.10.01Barcelona Beat Bayern Munich To Sign Dest From Ajax
- Celebrity2020.10.01John Legend’s Wife Chrissy Teigen Suffer Pregnancy Loss
- Celebrity2020.09.30DJ Cuppy Hit 6 Million Followers On Instagram
- Religion2020.09.30What Is Odumeje Trying To Tell Us When He Says, ‘Iam Not A Preacher Of Love’