Popular Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye-Kosoko, better known as Simi, has just given birth to her first child, a gorgeous baby girl.
Adekunle Gold and Simi tied the knot on the 13th of January, 2019 at the Ilashe beach in Lagos. The ceremony was graced with 300 selected guests.
It didn’t take too long for Simi to get pregnant after their wedding.
The ‘Smile For me hitmaker’ showed her baby bump in the video of her last singles “Duduke”.
Announcing her baby’s arrival the Simi took to her verified Instagram page to share the picture of the moment Adekunle Gold first held his baby girl.
She also revealed her baby’s name as Deja.
See Post Below:
It’s like free-falling – this unending, soul snatching, infinite, mind-boggling love.
Deja, my baby girl, I got you. I promise. Now and forever. So help me God. ❤️ 5.30.2020
Her Instagram comment section is currently filled with thousands of congratulatory messages from fellow celebrities and fans.
A big Congrats to Simi and Adekunle!
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Stories2020.07.08A Two-Year-Old Girl Was Raped While In Coronavirus Isolation Center
- Politics2020.07.07BREAKING: Kwara Chief Of Staff Has Passed Away After Contracting Coronavirus
- Stories2020.07.07Vietnam Miracle Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb (Photos)
- Health2020.07.07No Face Mask, No Boarding Of Flights – FG Warns