Solar energy allows you to utilize the sun in generating electricity. The sun creates a lot of energy and it takes about 8 minutes for the sun to get to the earth. Through the production of solar panels, solar energy have been useful in generating electricity.
Solar panels capture energy from the sun and converts it into electricity for use in homes or offices.
The advantages of using solar energy includes;
1. Solar energy is environmental friendly, it does not emit greenhouse gases or cause any form of pollution.
2. Solar energy is economical in the long run, even though it cost much to install, after installation, you do not need to worry about energy bills.
3. The raw Material for producing solar energy is unlimited, so there would always be solar energy available.
4. Solar energy creates job opportunities for those who are into the energy sector.
5. Solar energy has low maintenance cost.
6. It reduces the dependence on fossil fuels to generate electricity.
7. Solar energy can last up to 30 years, you will be sure to have utilised the money spent on installation.
8. Solar energy uses battery to store extra power for use at night, so there is always power supply anytime of the day.
9. It increases property value.
10. It call last as long as 30 years of installation.
- Necessary things you should know about the Covid-19 vaccine - January 14, 2022
- AFCON 2021: Lagos State construct 10 free football viewing centres - January 14, 2022
- 4 Important Factors to consider Before You Post on Social Media - January 14, 2022