WhatsApp is one of the most used social platforms for chatting. It makes it easy for people to interact and have conversations online.
However, another feature WhatsApp has is the fact that a WhatsApp user can get blocked by on Whatsapp without knowing. If you feel someone has blocked you on Whatsapp but you are not sure about it, you may have to track some features to be sure about it.
See some ways to tell if someone blocked you on Whatsapp:
1. You no longer see a contact’s last seen or online notification then it means that you could have been blocked. By default, WhatsApp shows you the last time your contacts used WhatsApp except they disable the feature on their account.
2. You will be unable to get the contact on a video call or voice call.
3. You no longer get updates on the contact’s profile picture. Especially if that particular contact is used to change profile photos regularly.
4. When you send a message to the contact, it will only show one checkmark but will never update to double checkmark to show that the message has been delivered.
5. When you try to add the contact to a WhatsApp group, you may be greeted with the message “you are not authorized to add this contact.” If such happens, then it confirms that you have been blocked as long as it is not network issues.
Visit newsblenda.com for more updates.